Forms and form sections created with Interactive Forms can be imported and exported. This makes it possible to quickly and easily move forms/for sections from one environment to another.
Importing and exporting content items is performed in a separate process. See Importing and Exporting Content for complete information.
In This Topic
Exporting a Form/Form Section
To export a form/form section, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Import/Export > Export.
- From the "Available Content" drop-down list, select the type of content you want to export. All content that matches the type you select appear in the list of available content.
- Click each form(s) in the list you want to export. To select all items in the list, click the first and then hold down the <Shift> key and click the last item in the list. To select items individually, hold down the key and click the item(s).
- Once you have selected the items to export, click the » key. The items are added to the list.
- Click [Next]. A summary of the items you selected appears. The form sections contained in each form are also listed.
- Click the checkbox next to each form section you want to export to select it or click "Select all form sections" to select all the form sections.
- Click [Next]. The "Download the Export" dialog box appears.
- Click [Download].
- Follow the prompts from your browser to name the exported file (export.zip by default) and the location where it is saved.
Importing a Form/Form Section
To import a form and/or form section, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Import/Export > Import.
- Click [Browse] and navigate to the folder containing file containing the exported form(s).
- Select the export file and click [Open].
- Click [Analyze]. A summary of the forms/form sections found in the export file displays.
- Select the form/form section(s) from the list that you want to import and then click [Import].
- Select the form/form section(s) that you imported which you want to publish (set to an"Active" state).
Click [Publish form(section)].
If you import a form or form section that already exists, the current version will become "Inactive" and the imported version will become the "Active" version if you publish it.