- Navigate to Configuration > Personalize.
- Click the "XSLT Expressions" tab.
- Select <New expression> from the "Select" menu.
Define the following properties:
Property Description Category The category (if any) to which this expression belongs. Available Specifies whether this expression is available for use. Type The options are:
- Condition: XPATH expression that generates 'true'TRUE.
- Choose: The same as 'Condition' but with a redirect to another page if the expression generates 'false'FALSE. The login page is the default.
- Select: An XPATH expression that retrieves information from an XML structure.
- XSL: An XSL template, for all other options.
Show links Selecting "Yes" displays a protected page on the menu. For users with insufficient rights, this has no effect. The visitor will be redirected to the login page and will be able to access the desired page if he or she logs in. XSLT XSLT code (for type "XSL") or XPATH expression (for other types). Examples:
/root/system/user/gender = '1'
(Verify that the visitor is male.)
count(/root/system/user/username) > 0 and (/root/system/user/username) = 'administrator'
(First, verify that the 'username' tag exists and then that the user is the administrator.)
(Retrieve the first name.)
<xsl:text > </xsl:text>
(Retrieve first name + space + last name.)
Assigned to If this expression is used in one or more presentation models, the models are listed here. Test XSLT Tests the XSLT code to ensure that it is correct.