Importing and exporting content items is performed in a different separate process. See Importing and Exporting Content Items (old) for complete information.
- Navigate to Import/Export > Import.
- Click [Browse] and navigate to the folder containing file containing the exported form(s).
- Select the export file and click [Open].
- Click [Analyze]. A summary of the forms/form sections found in the export file displays.
- Select the form/form section(s) from the list that you want to import and then click [Import].
- Select the form/form section(s) that you imported which you want to publish (set to an"Active" state).
Click [Publish form(section)].
If you import a form or form section that already exists, the current version will become "Inactive" and the imported version will become the "Active" version if you publish it.