- Navigate to Configuration > Design Templates.
- Click the "Styling options" tab.
- Select "<new>" from the Select drop-down list.
- Enter the name of the style in the "Name" field. This is the name that will appear in the Styling drop-down list in the Editor.
- Enter the name of the CSS class in the "CSS class" field without the prefixed period (.). This is the name of the styling's CSS class. In the example above, the class is named
.monospacein the code, therefore the name in the style definition is "monospace". For example:
- Click [Apply] and then [Close]. If you add a new style while other users are logged in to XperienCentral, they need to refresh their browser session in order to pick up the new style definition.