imported in another XperienCentral channel.On the Content Export tab, you can export content from a channel which can then be
To export content from a channel, follow these steps:
- Select the content type to export from the drop-down list.
- In the list of objects, click the content you want to export. To select multiple objects, use [Ctrl-left mouse].
- Click the caret (>) to added the object(s) to the selected content list.
- Click [Next]. A summary of what you are exporting is shown.
- Click [Export content].
- Click the link to download the Export.zip file. The file is downloaded to your browser download directory. The content can now be imported in another XperienCentral channel.